I went to get checked at the Hospital since I don't have a dr and I have been feeling dizzy lately and all crampy in my back and sides.. adult content

It's not constant but it's every now and then that I been feeling like this. But anyways for a couple days my stomach feels like it gets tight and I know it's not contrations so could it be braxton hicks? I am only 25 weeks now . When I went to the Hospital the nurse said I don't have glucose in my pee bc I thought I might have gestational diabetes but could that still mean I might have it even if I don't have it in my urine , but last time I got checked they said I had a little glucose in my urine. And they also said it looks like I had a little trace of blood in it this time and told me that it doesnt really mean something is wrong so what could it be from? I had a pre term labor before so hopefully it doesnt mean I could have another pre term? When she stuck her fingers in to check me she said that she felt something at the bottom but when she touched it , it bounced up , but my cervix is closed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Why do you not have a docotor?? I'd be finding a obgyn soon. Things need to be checked out regularly. Especially since you've had pre term labor before. I would really want a doctor, who knows my history, to check me out, not just some ER nurse....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:55 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I had a dr , but they don't take my insurance anymore so I'm trying to find one that does.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• You can call your insurance and ask who tKes them in your area. Your going to run up a huge bill by going to the ER so much
    Anonymous