Pictures

what are the ages that a baby should have their pictures done???

kristianmommy

Asked by kristianmommy at 11:55 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did my sons picture at 2 months. Then I did a Halloween picture which I do every year (from walmart cause they are cheap) And then we get a family picture every year as well. So except for his first year we get 2 done a year. One with just him and one family.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Whenever you want, there is no "supposed to". Some people do them at 3, 6, 9 months, a year, 18 months, etc. Some people do 6 weeks, 3 months, etc, some do 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 months & a year. Some people can't afford to do them at all. It's all personal preference.
    Anonymous

• i did just holidays!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Do whatever is best for you guys! We did just a newborn, 6 month (because it was Christmas as well) and 1 year pictures. Keep in mind your baby isn't going to stay a baby so you may not want to spend tons of money on pictures that you won't hang up much! You'll want to hang up so many of them throughout their life!
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2011