losing weight after baby

jessicatrainer

Asked by jessicatrainer at 7:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I gained 70 pounds when I was pregnant and now I'm back to my regular weight. Cut down in the sugar. Lots of tuna is good for this bc its no sugar and lots of protein. Theres 11g of sugar in whole milk to skim milk now I drink unsweetened soy milk. I do add splenda. Eat high in fiber also. Like oatmeal, whole grain bagels, fiber cereal. Trust me cutting sugar will give you fast results. Breastfeeding also helps in weight loss. Good luck, and remember you have plenty of time so slowly but shirley.
    bethiepaige

Answer by bethiepaige at 12:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Someone else told me cutting sugar gives fast result's I my self will have to try it.
    sillybabys

Answer by sillybabys at 11:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Remember that it took about 9 months to have your baby so give yourself at least that amount of time to go back down. You need to recover from the birth, get the baby o a schedule, and just get used to being a mom. I like Weight Watchers points, but I don't go to the meetings. I have the books. You can buy them on eBay or get a WW memmber to buy them. Walking is good, with the baby.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2008