Is my water leaking?

Im 38 weeks,6 days pregnant.. got up this morning and felt like i peed on myself a little went to look an it was just like water and did not have a pee smell. later i had it again an it had a little bit of white discharge with it. Did anyone do this? Is it my water leaking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your ob. Let them know what's going on and go get checked. The wise they can say is no. Better safe than sorry.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Usually atleast with me when mine leaked it didnt feel like I was peeing, it was just leaking. I would move and water would come out randomly. I dont know if anyone else had a peeing sensation I can only tell you about myself. My dd was the same way. She woke up to a wet bed and stood up and water fell out. No pee sensation. Did you feel like u were peeing? As for discharge thats fairly normal at the end of any pregnancy on its own.

Answer by gemgem at 12:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Worse^^
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• No it didnt feel like i was peeing i just felt that my panies were wet but it only happens every couple hours.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Does it have an odor they say like comet? I went to the restroom before going to pick up carry out dinner and when I stood up a some fluid came out. I just thought I didn't empty my bladder all the way. Well it did it a few more times and then I decided my water must have broke. I didn't feel any different really but I went to the hospital and sure enough by the time I got there I knew it was anyway but they test it to make sure. Then the contractions hit pretty hard. Good Luck!!!!
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• im not having contractions, My stomach just feels like im hungery an i just ate! Its Cramping and i feel really sick
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I think it's time to go to the hospital and get checked.
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• It just has a smell like discharge but i know its not pee
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR. Quit trying to ask something like this on the internet - WE can't tell you, you have to talk to your doctor or go to L&D to have it tested (they swab your vagina with a peice of paper that tells them if you're leaking). CALL YOUR DOCTOR.
    Anonymous

• I didn't have any either for at least 1 1/2 hours. When I went into hospital I was in triage for quite some time. I had to wait for results to come back to make sure it was my water that broke. They asked my pain level when I got there it was 0. I was in there for about an hour waiting and then I started to feel them. I wanted to wait to go to hospital super glad I didn't!
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2011