S*x when you don't want to? adult content

Granted, there are time when I'm more in the mood for sex than others, but if I don't want to have sex, then I don't. If my DH wanted to have sex and he found out that I did when I didn't want to, he'd be very hurt and upset!

I keep seeing posts about women saying that they have sex whether they want to or not, or refer to 'giving into sex'.
Why would you have sex when you don't feel like it? our bodies belong to us, and I think that no one has the right to do anything to them without our consent?

are that many women looking at sex as a obligation or is my sex drive just that much higher than the average woman that I just feel like it more?

Do you 'give in'? if so why? Would he really go without for that long of time if you didn't?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't "give in". I tell my husband that if he wants it, he has to work me so I want it too!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• same here, if i am not in the mood...i tell him he has to get me in the mood, and he does. I enjoy sex & even if i am not in the mood in the beginning, i am always glad i ended up "giving in". I feel better after sex & i feel close to my husband.

I don't think i have ever turned him down. That doesn't mean that i feel it's my obligation.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2011