Im starting to get real tired of my husbands fat jokes.

I told him to go down stairs to get the printer paper and he did, but when he got upstairs he said "perhaps you should've been the one to go down there and get it." Anyone else have to put up with this BS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• how in the world is that a fat joke?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I have never had to deal with such ab idiot but u shouldnt either. Her has no right to make u feel bad Maybe its time for a new hubby. If u are happy with yourself then screw him!
    allgirlsmom31

Answer by allgirlsmom31 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• he was impling I could use the extra calorie burn.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• No shit. I would kick his ass. I am definitely NOT skinny and if my husband even suggested that I need to lose weight or hinted that I'm not acceptable the way I am, out the door his tight buns of steel would go!!!!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• are you sure he was implying that? I'd ask him what he meant. It could be that he just didn't want to go get it and thought that since you wanted it you should have done it yourself.

sounds like one of those 'are you calling me fat?' times.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My ex husband used to do that. Then he didn't understand why i didn't want to have sex with him. Just one of the many reasons I left his butt. The funny thing was --he was more overwieght then I was!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• R u overweight? or, R u just sensitive? Either way he sounds like a smartass!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• oh thats definitely what he meant because he was giving me that Im about to get in trouble look because he knew he was wrong. this is common and not a one time thing, that plus his confirmation is how i knew thats what he meant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• im 5'4 167 lbs. so yes. my ideal weight would fall between 135 and 142.
    Anonymous

• Then lose weight.
    Anonymous