Need some suggestions

I need some suggestions on how to transition my daughter from her crib to a toddler bed...I tried it today and she just didnt like it....She might be in a bad mood today because she's sitting in her crib screaming and that hardly ever happens at naptime...I dont know where to start...I dont wanna mess things up by putting her in the bed and because she freaks out I turn right around, comfort her and then put her in her crib....I dont remember having these problems with my boys but I think they were ready considering they tried to climb out all the time.

armywife2bnm

Asked by armywife2bnm at 1:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Kids' Health

• take down the crib, but baby gate on her door and hope she'll play in her room. She'll discover her new bed, playing around it & then climbing in.
    Occasionaly, I'd give up when my dd got hr slep schedule mixed up - I'd just let her play in her room, until she put herself to bed.
    How old is your dd?
    OR maybe if she's not climbing out of her crib, she's not ready to move out of it yet
    Good Luck
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My daughter turned 2 in April
    armywife2bnm

Comment by armywife2bnm (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Thank you :)
    armywife2bnm

Comment by armywife2bnm (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2011