Help with out being so rude

Okay so I live in my baby daddys a one bedroom apartment with my two kids. My baby daddys still in the picture,but dosent live here at the moment. Due to the fact that we need space apart. Ne ways the plan was for me and my kids to live here in start fresh,away from all the family drama. Happends that my mom asked to move in wit me. Couldn't say no because after all she's done for me.wasn't shure how long she is going to stay ,but not only that she's having another baby by her x boyfriend that I truely hate.she still talks to him but I don't want to hear it, It just pisses me off! Sorry to say this but my mom is not dependable.she is not stable. For her age I would think she would but she ain't. Me and my baby daddy mange to get our priority straight. Me and him are very dependable,we always like being on our own:) We split the bills in hafe with my mom but yet again I'm always late paying them because of her. That's one thing me and my baby daddy agurge a lot!:/ The point is that it really fustrating living here. she's due in some time in october and was thinking damm this is a small place for all of us and for a new born. My living room will no longer be a living room:/ don't want to be rude in kick her out but I thinks that's best. Any ideas of what I should say or do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Give her a deadline and tell her to act like an adult!
    Anonymous

• Tell your mom it is time for her to grow up since she decided to get pregnant again she and her baby daddy need to get it together and get on their own. You are an adult and you need to have a family life with your kids and your baby daddy as you say. Good Luck.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Wow!! Pregnant at her age!!!! Stupid!!! U have to be rude to get the point across! Tell her it is time to grow up!!!!
    Anonymous

• She is plenty old enough to act like an adult. Give her 30 days notice and stick to it. Make sure to remind her that SHE is the MOTHER, not you.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• You just have to be honest. First of all if CPS or the manager of the place you live in came over you could get either evicted or in trouble. You cannot by law have more than 3 people living in a one bedroom. It is just the way the law is. I would point this out to her first and foremost. Second you yourself are going to need to look into another place just for you because of the amount of space you need and to meet with legal standards.
    I would take her to social services and see about a list of housing or apartments that go based off income. If there is a waiting list then she can get put on it and hopefully have a place of her own before she is due. If her bf is a real ass then maybe look into a womens shelter who can help her out.

Answer by gemgem at 1:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• you shouldn't have let her live there in the first place!!
    its a lot to ask of someone...surprised you came this far
    YOU are the woman of the house now. exactly, give her 30 days notice, be strict
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Its really hard what to say she is your mom plus she is pregnant.the man that got her pregnant does he have a place? A job? I wouldnt just throw her out ,maybe she can help babysit your kids and help with cleaning.i know the space is small maybe until she gets back on her feet.....gl
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 3:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2011