Do you think it was anthony weiner's weiner?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep-anthony-weiner-denies-tweeting-lewd-photo/story?id=13736214

There was a tweet sent to a young female from anthony weiner...of...his weiner....(i think he was covered wearing boxers) he won't say if it's him or not....i think it is him....but i don't think he sent it. i kind of do think he was hacked & i don't think he wants to really admit where the photo came from. He says the picture is skewed & he will not say if it's him...i imagined that they photoshopped his penis to look real large or something...

I don't think he is that dumb that he would tweet a pic of his weiner....that is asking for trouble. BUT, this did give me a good laugh today!

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 1:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It was Weiners weiner, no doubt and he did tweet it. He screwed up and meant for it to be sent to just her, but sent it to all his followers. Otherwise he would have it investigated. He doesn't want to be charged with filing a false report.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I think it is funny! I think it is probably a pic of his crotch, but what I think is that someone found it on his computer and decided it would be hilarious to tweet it because of his name. And they were right. It is hilarious!

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• From what I understand if twitter even suspects you've been hacked they shut down the account until you have proved it wasn't. Since he supposedly sent another tweet about 4 minutes later, there goes the "hacked theory" at least in my mind.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 6:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Actually, Yes I do. After all it would take the FBI 20 minutes to find out just where that tweet originated from. For some reason
    Weiner won't ask them to check it out. This dimwit really deserves to be humiliated so i hope it is all brought to light soon.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• He said that he couldn't say it wasn't his...that tells me he does have pictures of his crotch...eewww. He also hasn't reported the hacking to the police which I would have done had I been the high profile person he is.

Yup...I think Weiner tweeted his weinie.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• When is a weiner not really a weiner? When it belongs to a politician!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Not so sure, why would he send it to someone he doesn't know?

Because horny men sometimes do stupid things. I do think it was him and I think he will be outed as sending the tweet. If his account was hacked he wouldn't have still be tweeting a few minutes later. His pickle may have put him in a pickle. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I do think it was his, and I think the truth will be revealed.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I think it is a picture of him. I don't know if he tweeted it or not. I don't really care if he sent it. I have to say that his behavior about it and the fascination the media has with this issue is probably the most entertaining thing about this story. His behavior about it is very strange and the puns and questions that the media is coming up with about it are really amusing. I don't feel he is being completely forthcoming with information though.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Lmaoooo. I laughed when I heard this.
    Chanelz

Answer by Chanelz at 1:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2011