What does bump or bumped mean?? adult content

someone bumped a post i added what does that mean?

mommyof2tx

Asked by mommyof2tx at 2:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• it will be highlighted as a recent 'bump' in the list of newest questions on the main page..and there's some points awarded to you and the bumper for it. the highlighting may get your question noticed by new responders.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• They bump it so other moms can see and maybe answer your question. Take for example I asked a question yesterday(which means my question is way way down the line) you happen to come across my question and bump it. My question will bump to the front of the line. This will let other moms see and and comment on it. I hope I explained it right!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Bring Up My Post. It brings your question (or post if your in Groups) to the top of the list of questions. It's something that you want people to do for you so that more moms will see your question and answer it.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• O ok thanx :)
    mommyof2tx

Comment by mommyof2tx (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Its a game...
    anjelita_bella

Answer by anjelita_bella at 9:58 AM on Jun. 6, 2011