Honey Moon...

Does anyone know where it would be nice to go on a honey moon to? we were thinking about Hawii or bahamas or jamacia.. does any one know how much that would coast thought if we go for one week possibly two weeks.

eyrich_baby012

Asked by eyrich_baby012 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• look on expedia.com, orbitz.com, travelocity.com or try the old fashioned method of going to a travel agent. It works wonders.

I know a lot of people who went to Hawaii, Jamaica and Tahiti. We took a cruise out of Lisbon, Portugal. Loved it.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• myrtla beach, the poconos, a cruise, grand canyon, yostime in california, I hope you can figure some of my spelling out. Disneyworld to just be a kid,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My daughter and her husband did Hawaii. They went thru a travel agent and had a great deal.
    My son and daughter-in-law went to St. Lucia. They loved it. beautiful and lots to do.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Oh, I did the Pocono's many years ago. It was good, very relaxing after the stress of the wedding.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• somewhere in Europe sounds nice like Vicenza or Paris...
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• thx for the suggestions :))
    eyrich_baby012

Comment by eyrich_baby012 (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2011