Do you ever get into irritated moods?

Okay, Well today I am not having a good day.
Everything is just irritating me!
I am getting annoyed with the littlest of things!
God it is 11:20am and I am already waiting for the day to end!!!!!

styhmMommy

Asked by styhmMommy at 2:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i have those kind of days before... they suck
    kristianmommy

Answer by kristianmommy at 2:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i'm 42..they happen frequently now. (along with various peri-menopausal symptoms)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I'm 21 I guess they come along with stupid pms!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    styhmMommy

Comment by styhmMommy (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Must be in the air today feeling the same way. I work nights and my neighbor was mowing the lawn at 8:00 am . so wanted to scream than went to work doing some ot for 4 hours and the people were busy laughing and talking instead of working got mad again. I hope later I can seattle down.
    Jaxs23

Answer by Jaxs23 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yesterday we were on the way to BIL's to swim. The kids were in the back acting like kids (not really too bad) and SO was chatting up a storm.

I, while looking calm, inside I was waiting on my skin to turn green, fang and horns to pop out, and for my head to spin around 9 times...it was just one of those moments. I'd like to say that I have PPD but it's been 4 years, lol
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Sounds like a typical PMS day for me - or one where my MIL is here (that's 100 times worse than PMS).
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• oh my god, ever? more like do u ever NOT? lol i'm always like that these days. i hate its the way i am, but the sad truth is, it is the way i am. i suck
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• There is something bothering you in your subconscious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mommydinasaur

Answer by mommydinasaur at 4:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yep but usually only when people think they know more about what is going on in my life than I do myself, nosy people really irriate me.I wonder how they would like it if I started spreading nasty gossip about them like they do me?
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 4:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yes. I've had plenty of those days.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 4:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2011