Tmi

i didnt want sex this morning so i said no

he got mad and always does when i say no

i know im not supposed to have it if i don't want it, but it's almost not worth seeing him so upset

would you rather see your man be upset OR
would you rather just have sex when you don't want it

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• that is a hard one because i always want it and if I don't want it, it doesn't take him long to get me in the mood so I end up doing it lol..he is usually the one that is tellling me no then me getting mad lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i would rather have sex even if i didnt want it. even if i dont want it at the time its always enjoyable and i LOVE knowing he wants me
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 2:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I never have sex in the morning. Some test have proven that individuals enjoy sex more in the morning rather then at night. This is so not true for me.
    As for your question.
    Sometimes, when I am really tired Df will ask if I want to do it(get it on)
    I say no.
    He gets butt hurt, and says how I never want to do it and I am always tired.
    Which is a sack of lies, sometimes I jump him as soon as he walks thru the door.
    Anyways, I do what I can to make him happy.
    SO I do it.
    I end up really enjoying the sex that I didn't want.
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 2:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i forgot to mention we tried for a good ten minutes i still didn't want it, i was just laying there practically dead just totally not into it.
    so then he asked for oral. i just couldn't get myself to do it, in fact i was grossed out. super sad when he said this would affect his whole day ;(
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Ive had sex anyways just to shut him up. And I just pretend, get in his favorite (quick) position and get it over with. Its been pissing me off though that lately its a one way street and that whenever IM horny he dosent care and wont even let me try or try to get in the mood. So im on a sex strike for a month. just to see how he likes it. he has a hand and so do i :)
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 2:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I have this problem as well. My DH seems to ALWAYS want it, and my libido is messed up so i dont want it nearly as often as he does. He also gets very upset and grouchy when i say no. Most of the time i just say fine and do it anyways, its easier than dealing with a grouch all day or night. I have the same issue that when i dont want it i dont want it and even him trying to make me get into the mood i still dont. I just tell him to make sure he has lube cuz im not excited enough cuz i dont want it, and i just lay there like a half dead person. I know it sounds horrible but its way better than dealing with him while he is all mad like that. and you can always tell him no to go give himself a hand job if your just really against doing it at the time. He may be upset he didnt get any but at least he is still getting off. Hope thigs get better for you. :( sorry men can be dumb. lol
    mrs.miner

Answer by mrs.miner at 5:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2011