I need an "at home" job

I would like to make extra money but I need to stay at home. I already have a full time job so the hours would need to be flexible. I also would prefer not to pay anything to get started (if that is even possible). Does anyone have any suggestions?

ang0343

Asked by ang0343 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• Girl, start your own business. I have some ideas for you at www.squidoo.com/workathomesafely.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:46 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I am an affiliate with SFI and love it - free to get started, amazing co-op netwwork that is world wide -

you can visit the site at this link or more info http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10449322/Free

i also have a post about it on my page - ask any and all questions you may have
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 2:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have tried every home business. I have made some decent money but it wasn't until I found out about the secret that I started making at least $100 a day...my best was $600 IN ONE DAY NO JOKE. I spend about 2 hours a day working. Not too bad.
    If you're interested, check it out for yourself:
    www.thesecretpays.com/100everytime
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:15 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• The can answer calls from home for business such as West at Home, Alpine Access and Convergys. Visit www.wahm.com for more ideas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• If you want REAL work at home - a Job - the the security of a weekly paycheck There is only one place to go Works4Mom.com Click REAL Work @ Home Jobs.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:42 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Being an Avon Rep. isn't only about selling a premier beauty brand-it's about taking charge of your life. Be your boss, set your own schedule - and get ready to make tomorrow's dreams come true today! Are you ready to empower your life, create an exciting new career, and make more money than you ever thought possible? Join the 5 million Reps worlwide who areusing Avon's simple, proven process for financial and personal success.

Contact me today and start living the life you deserve.
    www.youravon.com/tboville
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I believe in this program i have made $180 so far in Dec and its only the 10th! Heck that will buy food! Here are my links

group link

http://www.cafemom.com/group/guaranteedmoneyfromhome

this is my website

http://internetmarketingsales.bravehost.com/index.html
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 10:46 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Well i have something but i don't know if u r willing to do it. i sell purses not brand names but the normals that are in style. I buy them for half of what i sell them I earn 10 % .And u can sell it at ur job , friends any one. U need to invest first on how much u want to start off w/ I've sold more than 100 already. but now ive just gotten lazy . And u can leave them in ur back trunk and when u go to the supermarket, etc. u'll have them on the back. I also made cards and i hand them out! :)
    ChildOfGod1025

Answer by ChildOfGod1025 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• You should start your own business. I own my own business. Check out my profile to learn more. You can find my post under journal post. If you are looking for a home "job" then try on-line survey's, blogging etc... Happy Holidays!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We are hiring customer service reps to work from home.
    You need a computer, phone, and internet.
    Email slprice12@embarqmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 12:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008