Will it ever end?

My husband and I have been separated for almost a year. We have had moments where we tried to reconcile but nothing. He lives in a different state then my daughter and I. Well I was planning on going for 2 weeks to my grandma and my father's side of the family(also out of state) Well my husband and now saying if I go he will have me arrested for kidnapping.. mind you he has only seen our daughter 3 times since we split. All I hear from him is threats constantly... Am I okay to leave for 2 weeks as long as I return or do I need to worry about this now..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• You should call your county attorney's office or your state attorney general's office and ask what the law states in such cases. It may well vary from one state to another, but they will be able to tell you exactly what you can or cannot do. If you are not officially divorced and no formal child custody papers have been filed, I doubt there would be anything wrong with your going to visit your family, but to be on the safe side, first thing Monday morning, make some phone calls and find out for sure.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Your still married? He has not legal right to tell you anything. He lives in a different state then you? Tell him to go to hell.Or stick it where the sun don't shine.

Answer by louise2 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Seriously I can't stand this anymore... He constantly tries to get restraining orders against me when I don't bother him but he tries to so he can try and take our daughter but only when something doesn't go his way..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• You need to go get a lawyer and bring him to divorce court. Do it before he does it.

Answer by louise2 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2011