DC Park Police CALL Adam Kokesh ahead of second protest ... you MUST hear this. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHnWKvJsXIg

-Eilish-

Asked by -Eilish- at 2:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dancers-shimmy-at-the-jefferson-memorial/2011/06/04/AGb284IH_story.html

This is from a NEWSPAPER----I prefer News over a You Tube.

I would like to know what is wrong with dancing at the Jefferson Memorial? He's a Vet and probably has a right to dance as protest,anything. At least dancing is non-violent, no guns involved. :-)

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Thanks for the link ... but the video is a recorded phone conversation between Adam Kokesh and the Chief of Police from the DC Parks Police ... the Chief begins by asking how many people will be there - then, proceeds to insist that he wants to help protect Adam's first amendment rights by telling him where he can't protest - then, after some probing from Adam, says that he wishes to create a calm and tranquil environment for them there ... to which Adam replies, "body slamming and choke holding people creates a calm and tranquil environment?" And then silence ... apparently the Chief hung up on Adam. You REALLY got to listen to it.
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I tried but the soind was so muffled and muted I couldn't hear it no matter how high I turned up the volume.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• There were subtitles to assist you ... you didn't see them?
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2011