Is trying really enough?

Ok, been married a year & 2 months, we have a two yr old & im 28 wks with baby 2. we lived with my parents for 6 months and were supposed to get our own place. My husband & dad go into an argument and he was thrown out. i didnt move out with hm because him mom's house is very unstable (people we dont know in & out all times of the day & night) didnt wanna take DD into an unstable situation. He was working in constuction by thats too unpredictable... He hasnt found a decent job & does constuction off and on until they dont have any jobs left. He says hes trying but its been almost a year since ive seen any progress. I cant work right now. & I dont know if he's telling me the truth about job hunting . I gave him my car and bummed rides for me and DD so he could find something (I saved up and got something that'll fit both kids now). He refuses to do what I ask him pertaining to providing for us & hasnt paid a bill in the previous year. I have drained my savings & bank account to keep us out of any money trouble. Im fed up & dont know what to do. I have been using my savings solely(sp) to take care of me,DD, & prepare for the new baby. He doesnt give me money, nothing for the kids or groceries, im paying bills here at my parents house. Am i wrong for not supporting him anymore.

Zarviemom19

Asked by Zarviemom19 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Nothing wrong for that. Sounds like he is liking being single and not having responsibility.

If it were me, and I'm not suggesting that you do this unless you want, I would start divorce proceedings. Sounds like he has no intentions of being ahusband let alone a dad.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2011