Am i the only one !!!

just wanted to know if im alone here i get panic attacks and im 14wks pregnant i had them before i got pregnant and was on meds and it helped alot but when i got preggo i went off them cause i didnt want to harm the baby but since then i have been having bad anxiety and panic and cant even leave the house so talked to my dr and he said its probley better for me to stay on a low dose to help me has anyone went through this please help !! Iwant nothin more then to feel better and to be excited about this little one thats on its way .

mom3902

Asked by mom3902 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Health

• I've only had two, whn going through a very stressful time - I could have lost my daughter, my ex did something stupid - my dd could have died or kidnapped or still missing.

It is the most horrable feeling - I cannot imagion being pregnant and having a panic attack.
    Good luck...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2011