Which is worse? (different Q, same title)

You have a deep connection with your husband. You confide in each other, share their joys and sorrows, you make each other laugh, and seem to know what the other is thinking. You have had passionate kisses and hugs... but basically have a sexless marriage.

OR

You and your husband get along for the most part but the marriage isnt emotionally that special and isnt something you would fight for.... but the sex is out of this world.  And you have it often.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Not having an emotional connection is worse.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• The second one. I don't want meaningless sex. It would be no fun.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 3:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• the second one i wouldn't wanna have sex if there wasn't an emotional connection
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I would want BOTH! LOL!
    Truthfully, I would rather have a stable emotional connection with my DF rather then a relationship based on just good sex.
    There are things out there to help improve a couples sex life, there isn't anything out there that is going to make a couple be more emotionally involved.
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 3:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011