JUST CONFUSED!!

MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON NOVEMBER 18-24,BUT I'VE BEEN HAVING SOME PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS LIKE,MY BREAST HAS BEEN SORE A LITTLE,EXTREMLY TIRED,ALOT OF CLEAR AND WHITE WATERY TYPE VAGINAL DISCHARGE.I'M SO CONFUSED,WHAT DATE SHOULD I TAKE A TEST?HAS ANYONE HAD THESE SAME SYMPTOMS AND IT TURN OUT TO BE THAT YOU WAS PREGNANT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• OMG go take a test.
    Anonymous

• Go take one of those early indicator ones. Buy the two pack.
    mom050607

Answer by mom050607 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• by the way......I was alway pregnant. The test were never wrong.
    mom050607

• Were you on the pill? Did you have a full, normal period? I had periods with my first pregnancy.
    lovewing

Answer by lovewing at 11:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• give it a couple weeks. even the early pregnancy tests cant detect the hormones right away. i took 3 before my first missed period and they all said negative. wait until your atleast a week late, that will be the most accurate result. i just dont want you wasting a ton of money like i did lol good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2008