When

When did you LO start sleeping through the night???

kristianmommy

Asked by kristianmommy at 3:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not until they were well past the toddler stage :) I know that is not the answer you wanted but so true for many of us..

For the age group you posted in, sleeping through the night is 5 hours..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My twins (5) started sleeping through the night at 2 months, my son (5 months) started sleeping through the night at 2 weeks...my other dd, well she's almost 4 and still doesn't sleep through the night! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I didn't count 5hrs as sleeping though the night! 5hrs was just a decent stretch of sleep :P My son started sleeping 8hrs around 3 months old. My daughter is 3 weeks old and the longest I've got so far was 6hrs not last night, but the night before. We started cluster feeding in the afternoon/night and doing a dream feed before bed. It really seems to help!
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I think my children all started sleeping through the night from like 10 pm to 6 am about the age of 5 months
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• when he's 3 and half months he sleeps for about 5 hours, then when he's 4 and half months he sleeps for 8 or 9. Now he's 6 months he sleeps for about 11 to 12 hours.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• he is 7 weeks and is sleeping from 8pm till 4am...... i hope he keeps it up... he has done it for the last week.... i was this type of baby too who just loved to sleep....
    kristianmommy

Comment by kristianmommy (original poster) at 6:40 AM on Jun. 5, 2011