Why

Why do men have to be so difficult??? My man is finding a hard time to trust me and we have been together three years. I have never given him a reason not to trust me. He knows I have a wild past and I think that is what it holding him back from trusting but yet he expects me to have trust since day one!!!! UGH!!!

kristianmommy

Asked by kristianmommy at 3:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Mabe he got hurt in the past by a love or something and hes afraid your gonna do the same? Thats kinda messed up considering that u havint done anything and for u to trust him ? Mabe he thinks u did something is that a possibility? Also in my expeirence men say that bc they have something to hide and they know u wont trust them after the secrets out, its kinda the same thing as a man accusing u of cheating when there really doing it.
    renah164

Answer by renah164 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• what i meant to say was: Considering the fact that u havint done anything for him to not trust u for...
    renah164

Answer by renah164 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I agree, it's likely one of 3 things:

1) He can't get your wild past out of his head and/or
    2) Somebody in his past or in a co-worker's family did something, he's seeing them suffer, and he's scared you will do it and/or
    3) He is not doing something trustworthy himself (don't ask me, I've read that they sometimes go after you for what they do)

I wouldn't say any one is more likely than the other. #1 + #2 is compelling to some people, even if you have turned over a new leaf.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• its in his nature
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2011