what does it mean when u have vaginal pressure at 36 weeks and it feels like he is trying to push through ur cervix

lovinganother

Asked by lovinganother at 11:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Unless there are contractions, leaking, or other pain it is probably normal. I'm 37 weeks and I swear this kid's been trying to escape for the last month. I would bring up with your doctor just to be sure though.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• That you are having completely normal late term pregnancy symptoms!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I dont know but i want to know the same thing I've been having contractions for 3days off and on. and have started to dilate and efface.
    Anonymous

• Anon, 11:11, Contractions are an entirely different thing than just pressure! Sounds like you are about ready to go!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My second was so big for me. I would be sitting on a wooden and chair and she would stretch and actually lift me up off the chair. I carried both my pregnancies very low. Lots of pressure.
    lovewing

Answer by lovewing at 11:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Could also mean that the baby has dropped. Or else he/she is just putting pressure on your cervix.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I just got to my 36th week and I get that all the time.. and my pregnancy has been normal.. I think its just the baby getting ready... but it wakes you up huh lol
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:00 AM on Dec. 10, 2008