Would your kids drink ranch dressing or ketchup from a cup if you let the,? mine would. yuck.

my daughters are obsessed with ranch and ketchup. because ranch isnt good for them i buy a fat free ranch and mix it and regular ranch so it wouldnt be so bad for them. And no my children are not over weight nor do they bad. They only eat ranch on their salad, pizza, and with carrots.

alboston

Asked by alboston at 3:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Ranch no, but ketchup yes. Both mine eat it with a spoon.
    mommydinasaur

Answer by mommydinasaur at 3:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My son does this. When we go to Zaxby's we have to hide the sauce. He will eat nothing but that if you let him. lol
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My nearly 2 year old loves Ketchup! He went through a stage ( like 2 weeks or so) where he would bring us the bottle and a bowl and spoon and wait for us to give it to him...gross!!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 3:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• We also had to hide the hot sauce bottle. He would go in the fridge and take a swig of it and go play for about 5min and then go take another swig.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Probably, but I wouldn't let them. I did have a neighbor who allowed her daughter to eat an entire cup of ranch (with the spoon) all of the time just to get her out of her way.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• ya he would. When he has salad or dips carrots and broccoli in ranch when he is done he would lick the bowl if I let him, same with ketchup and fries.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I think especially lil ones they would drink ketchup if you let them Ranch I can see kids doing that also. That's what happens when the schools let them put Ranch on everything they want it all the time.

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• no,but i can get them to eat most everything if its dipped in Ranch or ketchup
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 4:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My younger daughter is like that with ranch.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• When he was little. We took him to a local Mexican restaurant once when he was around 2, and he used one tortilla chip to go through a bowl of salsa like it was soup. The more we teach him to cook, the more discerning he gets, so he's not as prone to drowning things like he used to be.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2011