Ok...I'm just going to ask it! adult content

I had a c-section with my first child, vaginal birth with my second. I'm about 3wks postpartum and am dealing with...well, queefing. :x It's not to the point where anyone else would notice, but just when I get up from sitting it seems like little air bubbles come out. Is this permanent, or even a common thing? I never had to worry about doing this before, I've maybe done it a few times during sex, but just because we changed positions too much and air got inside. Like I said, it's not too noticeable, but when I already feel like I'm the furthest from sexy, queefing does NOT help the situation haha. My hubby seems very interested in me, but in between the feeling like a human cow, all the dirty diapers, spit up, the fact that I'm STILL spotting, and queefing...well it's not going to happen for a little while haha. I love being a mom, but I love feeling like a sexy wife sometimes too!

Has anyone else experienced it and it eventually went away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Health

• Do your Kegels. You get stretched from the baby passing thru...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Well, you siad you're still spotting, so I'm assuming you're still using a pad/liner - that could be a big part of it, it allows some air to "get in". I'm not PP anymore but I have that on occasion with my periods, kind of depends on how I was sitting too.
    Anonymous

• i have never had this happen.... sorry to hear that this is happening to you!!!
    kristianmommy

Answer by kristianmommy at 3:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Anon, I was actually thinking that! It's been so long since I've had a period or bled like that, and I was trying to remember if I had to deal with that then. I think that I remember doing it sometimes during that time of the month.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I queef to this day. I do kegels all the time. I mean all the time, so much it makes me uncomfy & I can't sit still LOL I just think some women have that after having baby. My son will be 5 at the end of august. Womens bodies are never the same. Good luck hun
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I had both my boys by c-section(both emergencies) and have to this day this problem; I even have to wear a mini pad all the time now; I would suggest doing the kegel exercises women are all different and thus so are their bodies; if it gets too bothersome talk to your doctor and they can recommend something for you.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2011