What could this be

i woke up this morning and noticed a little lump in my leg and it looks a bit bruised aswell if i push down it hurts but i know i havent fell over or hit it. Any ideas why i got it

emma133

Asked by emma133 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Health

• maybe a bad spider bite? I dunno.. good luck with that though! :)
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• If it starts to swell and get warm to the touch then I would worry. Otherwise it could just be ingrown hair follicle or maybe you hit it and don't remember. I've done that too many times to count! Anyhow if it gets warm and swells that is indicative of an infection and should be looked at by a physician.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 1:06 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• call your doctors office and explain to them what it looks like and everything and tell them you are concerned and see what they suggest it sounds like it may be a blood clot or something but better to be safe then sorry and call them
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2011