Weird thing i just noticed about my step son

I was changing my step sons diaper and noticed they messed up on his circumcision.. Hes only 1. i dont think his mom or dad ever noticed it. should i tell his father and have his dad look at it or should i just let it go? It like they cut a piece missed a piece then cut a piece.. and the pieces they cut was a lil too much?? i dont know if that makes sense but i know it wasnt done right like they pulled it or something.. i just no its not right..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would just have your child's pediatrician look at it and see...that is the best thing to do!
    Nikol4270

Answer by Nikol4270 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I have no idea what you are talking about! lol. But if it was a concern I am sure the ped would have caught it by now. They may even already know.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• With my nephew my SIL had to continue to pull back the skin because her sons looked like that as well. At this point a pedi may need to see it. They may want to fix it which could be painful, but the sooner the better.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Babies grow at different rates even down below can change lol. I would have the pediatrician look and make sure its ok.

Answer by gemgem at 4:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2011