What does it mean when your stomach?

makes all kinds of noises like a rumbling sounds, not hunger pains.
I could be sitting watching tv and all of a sudden my stomach starts to make this really loud sound, r u m b l e it is really weird.
It is not gas...but it could be gases doing it's thing inside...no discomfort just annoyed by the sound it makes. I am not pregnant either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Health

• I get that too. I think it's just churning stuff around and digesting foods really. It's just doing it's job ;)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i get that too. ive talked to a lot of my friends that recently had babies and we all get it all the time. for us its like the intestines movin around and stuff, getting back to their normal place. if u had a baby recently, the past 6 months or so, it could be that
    Anonymous

• My mom and my SIL get that. They both have IBS or Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I guess look that up to see if it sounds like it. Also my mom I think has an ulcer too...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• It sounds like its just air moving around in your stomach.I do that when I lay on my stomach it sometimes passes.
    ssbowman55

Answer by ssbowman55 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2008