Do you know about Passion Parties?

I accidently ran across my sisters catalogue for a passion party. She will be hosting one. It looks really neat and sounds like a lot of fun. Have you been to one? Are you a consultant? Have you ever hosted a party? I'm thinking I might want to do one and maybe become a consultant. What can you tell me?

NoDramaMamma

Asked by NoDramaMamma at 11:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've heard of them all no thanks to my mom...she is a consultant for Slumber Parties and does well with it. She quit her full-time job to do it and is doing fine.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i worked in a adult toy store. and here i would love to do it...since i am very knologable about passion lol* i have ppl quite going to that store when i was fired...anyways.
    I say if you love toys and have money go for it. since it takes money to thow one and more money to thow a good one. HERE there are 6 adult stores. so aint worth it. here.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I am a Passion consultant..I've been doing it for 7 months now. I have so much fun and make a lot of money. It gives you extra money in your pocket. My friend does it as a full time job and she paid off her house and the company is paying for her car. I hope to get to her level. But I can say that in this time of finacial crisis ppl are still booking parties and I'm making money. If you need to talk to me you can send me an email and I'd be more then happy to answer any of your questions.
    Kittycatcupcake

Answer by Kittycatcupcake at 8:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2009