How the EFF do you get rid of STINK BUGS?

I have stink bugs. Last year they were only on the third floor, now they're on the second floor....my bedroom...kids bedrooms...How the heck to you get rid of them?!

***I have my son squash them.  The idea of catching them grosses me out...seriously, I'm terrified of these things.***

mommydinasaur

Asked by mommydinasaur at 4:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Ugh I had this problem last year in my son's room. Our windows areold and drafty and we didn't have screens in them so there were gaps even with them closed. I think that's how they were getting in. I caught them individually in a jar and put them outside. Obviously you don't want to squish them.
    I hope someone has a real solution, just in case we see them again this year.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 5:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• idk but my friend had them in PA real bad she was always bitching about them. She said she thought about getting a blow torch and torching the ffers.

Answer by gemgem at 5:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Oh geez, I don't know, but I wouldn't squash them. Good luck!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• A friend of mine posted this link. I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to. I know a few friends who are planning on trying it as well.

http://www.wjactv.com/video/28028425/index.html

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011