It's getting hot out

Now I know you all watered your pets and plants, but did you water your mail carrier? or offer to to refill their water?

daps

Asked by daps at 5:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't. Our good mail carrier lived across the street from our house (so he could easily refill his water at home). This mail carrier won't pick up mail I leave for him to take and we go for days (sometimes even a week) without getting any mail and then when the bills do show up they are already late.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• No I dont because I never know when she is going to come. Sometimes shes here at 11am, sometimes 3pm sometimes the woman doesnt show until 6-7 at night no joke.

Answer by gemgem at 5:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Never thought about doing that, but, it's a good idea!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• To be honest I love it when I have to go to the door for something or if people are out and say it's getting hot out. I of course agree, then some offer a cold drink or to refill my water with ice. It only takes a half hour for my frozen water bottle to become warm in that darn hot truck. Even though I do my best to make sure you get the right mail. ( mistakes do happen as I have thousands of pieces, and no one is perfect) I do remember who is nice.
    daps

Comment by daps (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Nope. We live in the middle of no where and our mail carrier drives.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

I do several routes out in the boonies, it gets hot with that sun beating down through the windsheild.
    daps

Comment by daps (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• No, for a couple of reasons - we're only his 3rd stop after leaving the PO, and he's a crotchety old man and would probably throw it at me, lol! He's a rural driver so he has his own car, and I know darn well his a/c works and he keeps a cooler with lunch & drinks in it. DH is an RCA and I drive a HCR (think that's the right letters...) route - we know the guy ;).
    Anonymous