Can I miss carrie this early if I ......

well i've been excersising alot lately and I think I"m pregnant. Can I miss carry this early? if i'm 3 weeks. does it do any harm to it? I do cardio and strenght traning and squats and crunches.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i exercise all the time, i'm a personal trainer. i'm 24 wks and still do strength training, cardio, and yes.. crunches. i'm shifting to a yoga ball for crunches now, but you get the point, i'm active every day.

With my exercising habits, i did not miscarriage. everyone is different, but a miscarriage (lets hope you don't' have one), may just be coincidence. Exercise is very good for anyone, pregnant or not.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Any kind of exercise typically isn't dangerous that early in the pregnancy. I would stop doing crunches if you find out you are though. But right now, even if you are pregnant, your uterus isn't big enough to be in the way of your abs contracting.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i even teach an ab class at my gym
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• From my understanding if you are working out or doing any type of exercise when you get pregnant it is perfectly fine to continue doing the same type of exercise without doing any harm to your baby...but the best thing to do is ask your doctor. I knew a fitness instructor who led fitness classes up until 8 months.
    bmwcmw

Answer by bmwcmw at 11:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• whatever you did before the pregnancy then continue to do while your pregnant. If your body is used to the excercising then your body will be used to it while your pregnant.
    lanesmommy08

Answer by lanesmommy08 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• You can miscarry at ANY time, but you're very unlikely to do anything by exercising!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• it doesnt matter how early on you are... you can always miscarry but I dont think it would be from exercising, considering your body is used to it.
    Kryssi17

Answer by Kryssi17 at 6:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I had one last spring and it was beacuse i was usuing an AB LOUNGE! So i would be carefull.....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:27 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• the first four months are when you're most likely to miss-carry.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 10:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2008