Is it Possible to make money at HOME?

Hi am looking for a way to earn some money at home that dosen't invole me selling or begging people to sign up to join. Is there a way to make money over and over again. Is there something out there that is that simple. Is there moms out there that do make a income or make a good amount of money? i have looked thou alot of sites and i am very frazzed and not knowing what is good or bad or a waste of my time. So can any one help me? Earn money at Home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• Babysitting makes money at home legitimately.

Answer by gemgem at 5:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• you can earn points on swag bucks.com for things like amazon gift cards....
    mrs.pyle

Answer by mrs.pyle at 5:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Unfortuately most at home jobs require selling or purchasing an item and reselling it, or recruiting others and making money that way. Maybe look into schooling for stenotype (typing for doctors, ect), working for a customer service company that has at home reps (I know CenturyLink internet/phone company has technical support reps that work from home, as well as Dish network customer service) or start up your own business! I live on a military base and the wives here have creative crafts that they make and sell like military bears and wreaths, purses....and some make bird feeder and houses, or yard stones....just some hopefully helpful thoughts!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Check out the WAHM sites on CM marketplace. Lots to choose from. Good Luck with your search!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yes, there is a legitimate way to make money from home. If you are serious, contact me. You don't have to beg family or friends!
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 7:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yes, there is a way. I earn residual income from home month after month! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yes there is. Go to www.15708640118.com
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 10:36 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• No honestly, none of them pay enough. The closest would be leapforce or lionbridge but not many get into those.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:29 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• YES! I do :) My business has helped me to remain home to raise my 3 children and contribute financially to our family. I do not have to "beg" people to buy stuff - the company and their reputation takes care of this - we have a 95% monthly reorder rate = happy, satisfied customers. There is absolutely no risk and the money is great. I work with a great team and have a ton of support. Contact me if you would like more information. Good luck in whatever you decide to do!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011