Fun ideas for telling your significant other?

I was thinking when i get a bfp i will tell my dh by playing a game of Blues Clues with my son and him :] setting up pawprints on my sons bedroom door (the nursery), and then on maybe a toy or something, and then another on my belly...

im toying with fun ideas. with my first all i did was tell him, because i was stunned we had finally gotten a bfp!

what did you do or are you planning on doing?

babymaycker

Asked by babymaycker at 5:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Awww that blues clues thing is the sweetest ever!! My husband actually looked at the test before I did because I was so nervous!!! BUT I love your idea!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My husband worked from 6-2 so I just put the test on his dresser where I knew he put his watch down when he got home. He found it and was like omg whats this? I wasnt all that into games.

Answer by gemgem at 5:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Ask him if your pants make you look big. Thn say in about 9 mo. they will make you look huge than walk out of the room.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 6:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Thats cute. My hubby would love it, because he's into scavenger hunts. I think he had more fun at Easter than all the kids combined! :) Good Luck
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• When it finally happens, I'm going to get a shirt for DS that says something to the effect of "I'm a big brother" and just sit and wait
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 6:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I am trying to decide what we will do. I have 2 kids already and we are ttc our third (and probably final baby). I am torn between having both the kids wear I'm a big brother/I'm a big sister shirts or having him look at the test before I do (hoping its a BFP, I usually feel pretty pregnant...).

He's never had the thrill of seeing the positive preg. tests, i think it'd be good for him.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• With my daughter I was too excited to plan anything. I called his job and I said," guess what baby we're PREGNANT! I can't wait to say those words again!
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 2:14 AM on Jun. 5, 2011