Is my friendship ending, is there something Ishould do?

One of my oldest friends has been very flakey with me. She is very much a home body and any time I ask if she wants to come over she says sure, but then flakes last minute for whatever excuse she could possibly give. So I stopped asking her to come over because it's just like, if you don't want to hang out then I'm not going to push the issue anymore. Well I barely messaged her online, and stopped calling her, her bf went into sugery on his hand and I wished him well and checked to see if he was okay after, but she was very short with me and I just ignored it.
A week or so ago she put a status oin fb about who her real friends are and what real friends do and blah blah and I was just lke, is this some passive way of telling me what you think?

So we barely talk, we have very little to no interraction. I am very busy. I major is statistics at a University and take extra classes at a Community college to push me along further in my courseowrk, so I can do more units. SO I am busy. I have an 18month old who gets the majority of my attention, and I am about to get married, in a few months, and love spend ing time with my SO. Not to mention I have a little sister, 13, who loves to spend time with me, and Iher, so I am split in all of these directions already.

It's not so difficult for her to stop by that way I dopn't have to lug my son around. She has no kids, she lives with her parents, and dropped out of school. I dont think she gets that all of my responsibilities take up a lot of time. I'm not willing to lug my son to her parents house, when she could easily come here. Nor am I wanting to stay all day at your house or walking around the mall when I have homework, and the one class is costing me 1600 bucks, yes out of pocket, not covered by fasfa. Maybe I have other things that I need to do. Is it that hard to understand? ugh what do I do

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 5:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Does she go other places? Perhaps she is agraphobic or something, but honeslty if you haven't missed her much, let it go!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2011