Stalkerish? much? (UPDATE)

My "best friend" that likes to use me and almost got my child hit by a car because she wasnt watching him, has been blowing up my phone(at least 7 calls a day, AT LEAST) texting me(at least 3 texts a day) leaves like 5 voivemails at least everyday, send me emails to my facebook and yahoo account, comments on my fb why wont i answer, also blows upp my second phone as well. ok with this said there is a reason i hadnt answered because everytime she calls me its for something and i finally said instead of hurting her feelings i would just take some space from her for a little while. Well, this morning i finally broke and txted her "look i am fine im not dead youve seen me on fb, i need some space and with all the calls and txts and emails its getting to be a little weird" and she txted back cussing me out, saying" i was concerned blahblahblah but you have been on fb talking nice to everyone but cant answer my calls?" i was thinking if she saw me on fb talking all good then would i not be ok? .......this is really weird no? and am i the bad person because she does nothing but take and take and i do nothing but give and with not wanting to hurt her feelings does anyone feel i owed her a explaination?

Well, I told her what was wrong and why i was upset and was very mature and she...ran to facebook yet again, wrote me three more emails saying if i want some space thats fine blahblahblah and then deleted me and blocked me..sooo yea sigh I didnt want to lose her friendship but i needed a little space to chill and then tell her whats wrong but she didnt take the needing space thing to well..this is exactly why i ignored her calls because i knew it was going to happen so now i geuss we are no longer friends.

babygirl_18

Asked by babygirl_18 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry for the lost somepeople will come and go.everything is for a season maybe a really good friend is around the corner. real friends dont treat people like dirt.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 8:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• um honestly, kinda sounds like you're better off without her. im sorry but anyone that said that they would watch my child and then didn't and that almost caused her to be hit by a car, that would have ended it for me rite there.
    momshell1105

Answer by momshell1105 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• no she is a good person she just uses me and i thought if i told her what was wrong that it would fix it but it ended it sooo i feel like the bad person and yea idk
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• giving tree mommy- " I didnt want to lose her friendship but i needed a little space to chill and then tell her whats wrong "
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• thanks everyone!!
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2011