If your child is still in?

pull-ups or diapers what do you put on them to go swimming or run through the sprinklers?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• Swimmers get swimmer diapers.
    Sprinkler just a swim suit.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Sprinkler, underwear. Pool, Huggies Little Swimmers.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 6:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My ds who is potty training, gets nothing but his trunks on. He has gotten really good about getting out when he needs to go. If he wasn't I'd get little the little swimmers for him.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• At public pools we used the little swimmer(event though I find the entire concept ridiculous-It says right on the package that they do not prevent the spread of ecoli) because they required them. At home and at the lake they were in a swim suit only. If they wer to be out of the water for any extended amount of time I put the diaper on.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Well underwear and clothes or a swimsuit is what I mean, but you know what I mean. lol
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 6:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• my toddler is the same way BabyBugsmama the only time we use little swimmers is if we are at the local pool
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• the first year my kids went swimming my oldest was 8 weeks old and my youngest was 4 or 5 months old so they wore those swimmers. I tried diapers on my second dd, but they didn't work lol so I did the swimmers. The second year my oldest was about 13 months old and my youngest was about 15 months old so they didn't wear anything other than their bathing suits.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Diapers...and goes swimming in a swim diaper. I think pull-ups are nothing but a marketing scheme...waste of money.
    mommydinasaur

Answer by mommydinasaur at 3:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2011