Anyone else have really bad?

allergies this year where they knock you out? What do you take for them or do when this happens?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Health

• I have bad allergies..My allergist prescribed Allegra 180 for me. it's now over the counter and works great. If you are congested you can get Allegra D.
    LAKirby7

Answer by LAKirby7 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I went and bought generic allergy medicine from Fred Meyers--it's the FM brand called Kroger. It actually works, I freaked out cuz I was so happy. Do you have a Fred Meyers?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Claritin D. It works well.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 1:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Yes, yes, and yes. We had rain for 3 weeks and then wind and the pollen count is horrific. Unfortunately the thing that works best for me is Benadryl which knocks me on my butt. I take Allegra too, but it's not touching it. I see the doctor every year for a Kenalog shot, but I don't want to have one this early. No fun and I am cranky, tired, head achey, and lack all motivation. Did you know allergies can actually cause you to run a fever and have migraines? I went to an allergist a few years ago who told me that. It's amazing the symptoms allergies cause.
    jandshyne

Answer by jandshyne at 1:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I am on prescription medicine for mine just wondering what others take
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• that's gotta suck jandshyne and yes I did know that that is what I was told also
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 8:10 AM on Jun. 5, 2011