Give me any type of advice that you think I will benefit from...

I will soon be a single mother. If you have something positive to say or advice please give it to me, something you think I may not be thinking of, like don't forget to check something on your home, how to save money, a good way to find employment, just something you think may be helpful to someone in my position.

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 7:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Don't be too proud to use public assistance. It's there to help those in need. Don't be too proud to buy from Good Will or take hand me downs! :) NO job is beneath you as long as it's legal and moral! After all you can always look for a "better" job while still working! :) Coupons coupons coupons for food and anything else you can get for free or CHEAP! Plan your meals out, eat simply and your dollar will stretch farther!
    As long as your doing everything in the best interest of your children you can't go wrong! GL Mama! xoxoxo
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 7:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• simple smileEnjoy and appreciate your children, start every day with love, and be good to yourself.

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Just let the past be. If your baby's daddy doesn't want to be involved, don't push him to be. Set goals and go for them!
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• go through the state to collect child support, if you can
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• take time for yourself!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2011