Queef, Quive, Queve?

Not sure how u spell it, But anyway the other night me and my SO were getting after it (doggy style) when all of a sudden I had to cough and when I did I ripped one out it was soooo funny I just started to laugh my SO was like are you OK?
but what was so weird was it came out of my kitty. Of course we finished on what we were doing and talked alittle (held eachother) cleaned up and fell asleep (TMI) I know. But it was nice and soooo funny, it is one of those things you'd have to be there to laugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Queef- that's my guess. Yeah it happens to everyone once in a while. And it cracks me up too! Come on, what else are you supposed to do?
    esr

Answer by esr at 12:41 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• it can get ignoring when thats your fav postion and every so often have to lay down to let the air out...yes tmi.
    i spell queef.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• That's funny, any & every time we go doggy I do the same thing - I hate it! I end up ruining the mood because I have to stand up and jump up & down to get all the air out (yah yah yah, tmi!). So, we just stay away from that position! (and just for the record, I think it's "queif"...or "queef"...lol!)
    Anonymous

• congrats....
    Anonymous