Loss of appetite at 21weeks...is this normal?

i turned 21weeks on wednesday and the past few days i havent felt really hungry at all. I feel like i have to eat just make sure i have something in my stomach and that the baby gets what she needs. I dont know what to do. I lost my mucus plug wednesday night and my back has been killing me with the occansional cramping in my lower abdomen. Sometimes it hurts so bad, i dont want to move when i get into a comfortable spot. Its not timeable. Also, ive been overly fatigued. Any advice? this is my first pregnancy and im starting wonder if everything okay. Ive felt her move here and then but its really hard to tell so i dont know if she has or hasnt been kicking/moving as she normally does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think you should definitely lay down and see if your feeling about 10 movements an hour. If your not, and you've lost your mucus plug this early, you should call your o.b or go to E.R. Good luck!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2011