Daughter has small red bumps around mouth and in corners and under eyes???

my daughter has small red bumps around mouth and in corners and under eyes... They don't seem to bother her at all. But bother me because I'm worried about what it is and it makes her beautiful little face all red and blotchy looking :(. Any ideas? I have tried keeping her face moisturized with baby lotion and keeping it dry as well as well as hydrocortisone cream on the ones around her mouth and nothing seems to be helping... What could
It be ?

tchn9negirl

Asked by tchn9negirl at 7:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How old? Does she have anything oozing or looks like blisters? It could be baby acne,,,watch it for a couple of days, have you changed her baby soap or anything?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Haven't changed any Soaps anything. She is 6 months old an they have been around for around a month. No blisters or oozing. Don't look painful at all and don't seem to bother her at all. They also seem to fade away for a couple days and then look more red other days?
    tchn9negirl

Comment by tchn9negirl (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My toddler is doing the same thing under the mouth and on the cheeks. I'm starting to watch when it gets really red to see if it's an allergic reaction to something.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 8:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2011