Question... Please don't judge!

I'm 22 years old and have been married for 3 years to my girls baby dad! We have been together for 5.5 years and got pregnant with our first accidentally very young. We then had another daughter a few years later. I went round and round in circle with DH on having another baby. He finally agreed to fall and we were both happy. However, God blessed us sooner and I'm pregnant now! This threw me totally off but he was happy! Now its settling in. However, I feel sad because I'm sure DH wants no more. I came from a big family and love being pregnant and being a mom. To think this is my last experience makes me soooooooo sad. I'm obviously young and don't want to just be done having children at 22. Anyone feel this way before? Please don't be rude, I'm a real person with real feelings! You think he could ever change his mind considering our age? Also, we both work very hard and definitely have the means to support all of our children. Just FYI.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• He just needs time to get used to the idea of a big family.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i do not come from a big family but wanted one..i have im 21 and i dont want to be done either but my hubby says ill have to find another guy to have more with. so im there with you..maybe just time
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i have three kids forgot to say that lol
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• It's possible he could. He changed his mind this time and it caught you off guard, right? Besides, when you're say 32yo, just for example...you and he are not going to look at things EXACTLY the same as you did when you're 22 or 25 etc. Life changes....daily. So don't lose all hope and I wouldn't worry about that now....just enjoy this pregnancy .....until the next one, LOL.
    Good Luck!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 7:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I had my oldest at age 18, who is now 17, I also have a 12 and 10 yr old.
    Trust me, when you've been mom for so long, when your at my stage in life, kids my age. You'll be counting down the days until their 18.
    Not that Idon;t love my kids and charish every moments. BUT there comes a time, when your going to want to be you - without kids. Sense we missed out on that early in life.
    We chose to only have three kids and be done. For financial reason, they don't get any cheaper after diapers.
    Just my option...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• well in my book your already PG so it looks like it is going to be 2nd one but honestly you both have to respect how each of you feels, and if he does not want any more after this,, he has a LONG time to change his mind! So give it time,, I had my first baby at 38,, so just wait a bit and see how it goes,, I come from a family where each of my parents had 12 brothers and sisters, and to me it felt overwhelming, my brother and I are 6 years apart, and we love each other 100%,, so don't hurry it the next time,, think about college for them,, give yourself time to recover,, congrats, you sound like an amazing lady!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• OH, I'm 36 - I'm looking forward to a smaller house and having Grandkids early in life.Being young enough to enjoy them,. Of course, that'll be in another 10 years plus..
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• sorry I meant 3rd baby,, lol!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• maybe just give him time to adjust. i have a ton of respect for you. i have 2 and am DONE! i love my monsters but i couldnt handle anymore. who knows maybe with time he will want another as well. congrats!
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 7:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• What about what he wants? Are you the only one in the relationship? Did you two discuss how many children you wanted before you started? So how many do you want before you are done and at what age? Can you feed them all? Don't be selfish.
    Anonymous