Looking for a good jogging stroller...

I want one that will accomidate a larger toddler or preschooler. Most of the ones I've seen don't work with taller/heavier kids.
I want one that is easy to move with a heavier kid in it. My current, regular stroller is getting hard to move with my toddler in it. What on earth will I do as she gets bigger?
I don't care if it has a fixed front wheel or a lockable front wheel. I just need it to work with well with a preschooler and not cost $500.
Any ideas?

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• the jeep overland jogging stroller will hold a lot of weight, so look into that one. but are you really going to jog with it... because it will get heavy. i jogged with it for a while, but i couldn't stand pushing that much weight. besides that, it is great great great. it has music, adjustable handle bars, cup/tray, adjustable sun shade, rain cover, multiple breaks (foot and hand), and large compartment space. i sold my on craigslist for $100 a few months ago, i think they are within the $150 range at walmart.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008