What is the best contraception you could use?

the implant, coil or injection which is the most popular or are they all the same?

emma133

Asked by emma133 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• abstinence. :) Seriously from what I understand the implants, if the position is checked yearly as it should be, is fairly reliable. I Personally used VCF with no problems and when I was dine had my tubes tied.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I've only done the injection of the ones you mentioned - but my second child was conceived while I was on it so I'm not so sure of it's effectiveness.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• being married to my husband LOL, seriously though I personally don't like anything implanted thats a little too invasive for me. I love the patch been on it over 10 years.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Other than not having sex. a tubal ligation or vasectomy, the good old fashioned pill is still the best, as long as you know how to take it every day at the same time,, my brother is a doctor and he claims women still should have a period every month, so all those things that take it away don't fly by him,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• When you double or triple up it's very effective. Condoms with spermicide, an IUD with a condom, pills with the condom, etc. I have an IUD (Mirena) and it is extremely affective. I've had it two years, before that I was either on the pill and condoms or spermicide and condoms. No pregnancies.
    DeeTucker

Answer by DeeTucker at 7:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I used the Implanon. It's a little rod that they inject into your arm. It sounds painful but its really not. I had it in for three years, actually just got it removed a few weeks ago. I never had a scare or a worry while I was using it. I'm planning on getting another one inserted in a few weeks. If your planning on having more children but not quite yet, it's a perfect choice. You can get pregnant again as soon as its removed.
    nik_ay209

Answer by nik_ay209 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2011