Do you think that your dh "level of drama" has anything to do with WHOM he was raised?

My dh sometimes behaves like one of my girlfriends. He is drama 100%. I sometimes think that he must behave this way because he didn't have a father figure growing up. He was raised by his grandma while his mother work a full time job. He tells me that most if not all of his cousins are women. He only has one uncle and 7 Aunts from which 5 aunts are still single. Can you imagine family gatherings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Lol! Yes, I imagine that environment can definitely have something to do with it. My hubby is overdramatic about things too...he was raised by his mom, grandma, and a rotating cast of crazy stepfathers. That said, however, his environment produced his GOOD qualities too - he saw a lot of drug usage, alcoholism, and laziness growing up, all of which turned him off. So he's a bit of a goody-two-shoes. ;)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• LOL!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My husband was raised by all women and no men but none of them had drama lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Children learn what they live so if the women were drama queens then it's reasonable to believe he would be as well

Answer by admckenzie at 7:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• LOL!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2011