Question for those who are pregnant?

did any of you who were actually trying to conceive feel like it would never happen. i know thats negative and i haven't been trying that long but for some reason i just can't invision it so i guess i feel like it won't happen. I have a daughter already but am struggling with "baby fever" lol. Anyone just feel like they would never get that positive??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• that how i felt for the longest time and when i found out i mc everytime but i was told when i was 18 i could never get pregnant and if i did i cant carry it so i kinda gave up and now im 6 and a half weeks
    Anonymous

• My doctor told me I wasn't able to.. And my husband and I tried for 3 months before we decided we wouldn't try we just wouldn't try not to... and i just started my 9th month.. so it will happen
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I was testing EVERY morning, even before I knew it would be positive (bought tests in bulk from Amazon, so not ridiculously expensive). Even though we ended up pregnant on the first try, I swear, even that was agony waiting for the positive test. Time dragged on. My heart goes out to the women who go through it month after month. I'm hoping we're always so lucky.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• yeah I feel like if you stress yourself out from trying so much and sex becomes a project then it will take longer to get pregnant if you relax and enjoy yourself and your mate then you have a better chance at conceiving. Good luck :)
    Kryssi17

Answer by Kryssi17 at 6:09 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I started in September and now im prego so i think that it was perfect timing... SUMMER BABY HERE WE COME!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We started trying for #2 in July 2007 and just got pregnant in July 2008.. Our son is 6 1/2 and I was on birth control for almost 4 years so the doc said that was why it took so long,....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Before I got pregnant I was always sad, thinking I couldnt get pregnant, however I wasnt trying, but I wasnt doing anything to prevent it. After I got pregnant my doctor told me I had something, which I forgot the medical term but it is basically just something different with my cervix, 20% of women have it and it just makes it more difficult for sperm to travel. But anyway my son is now 13 months and I am having baby fever every once in awhile. I want another one so bad!!!!
    But yes I never thought that I'd get pregnant, and I did!!!!
    Anonymous