Would you?

leave your life with the father of your children (but not your children) for happiness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes but the children would be coming with me. Luckily I don't have that problem because I am happily married.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yes, cuz remmber the saying "If mamma ain't happy, nobody's happy" that includes the kids.
    My kids and I are happier, we're no longer walking on egg shells.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i never put my happiness before my children, you have to look at the big picture and how you're descision will affect your children. . if the outcome is good for all of you then yes, if it's not good for the children then no.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Depends on WHY I'm not happy. If he was a good man, treated me and the kids well, then I would try to find out WHY I wasn't happy with him, and try to seek counseling.

If he was an abusive asshole, yeah, I'd leave him in a heartbeat.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yes After going through what I have been for the last almost 5 years and now thinking of doing so, I can for certain say yes. If you aren''t happy and you have given your all to make things better, there is no reason why you can't go and find your happiness. Being unhappy for a long while can take a toll on you and your health. Being sad, looking sad can also take a toll on the children as well. Children should never be a reason to have to stay with the person who is making you unhappy.
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 8:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2011