stretchmarks and pouch?

ok so i have really bad stretchmarks all over my stomach,arms,upper thighs and i have a pouch i kno this is motherhood.we'll i was told that if i start exercising that the stretchmarks will somewhat start to fade because my skin is pulling back is this true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• No its not true.
    Stretch marks can lighten up alittle but not much. As for the Pouch, it really depends on the person. There are skinny people that gets pregnant, has the baby and the stomach goes back to shape the way it was before Pregnancy. Then there are those skinny people that never looses the pouch. For bigger people, its harder to get rid of. You'll be lucky to tone it up alittle, but again not as much. The pouch is something every Mother honors - its our Badge of Honor! So be proud of what you have, nothing wrong with it. After awhile you'll get use to it and accept it. :)
    Anonymous

• i consider my stretch marks ownership papers lol
    shannon401

Answer by shannon401 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• i know that im suppose to accept it i just hate the fact that i cant wear clothes that i want its just really frustrating to know that their alot of mommies that lose the marks and pouch and i cant:(i kno ppl consider it a badge of honor but im not use to it i use to be really skinny and wore watever i wanted n now i feel disgusting and fat im so embrassed to look in the mirror i hate that i cant even wear a bikini anymore i dont even let my dh look at me that is how nasty i feel is it normal for me to feel this way?
    Anonymous

• i felt the same way but I lost all my weight but stretch marks stayed and no matter what i do they will always be there. My SO other told me "how am i going to make love to you is I can never see your body" so one day I gave in and that was the end of that because he loves me no matter what. I used a cream called Mederma and they faded a lot. I got it at Wal-Mart , it was $22.00.
    good luck and try to get use to it because they are there to stay.
    mommy-in-pink

Answer by mommy-in-pink at 9:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• A small pooch isn't much to worry about. I was always the skinny type too. Honestly though, my man loves that I look healthy. My thighs, and butt are bigger and he told me to stay that way, lol. I have a little pooch, and he said it makes me look like a healthy person.
    So don't worry about it. =] No one even notices a little pooch.
    DementedPsyche

Answer by DementedPsyche at 5:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Defining Gel
    Heal Cellulite & Lose Inches

The Defining Gel is an intense skin care gel designed to hydrate, heal, and firm areas on your abdomen, back, legs, and arms.

For the best body wrapping results, use the Defining Gel every day to maintain your inch loss, and heal your cellulite.

"The combination of Body Wraps and Defining Gel is exactly what your body needs to lose inches, heal cellulite, and enable a sexy figure..."

The Ultimate Body Wrap is an all-natural solution designed to cure cellulite, and aide your body's ability to shrink fat cells in your abs, back, chin, arms and legs!
    mommysterling2

Answer by mommysterling2 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2008