Boyfriend cuteness lol

my boyfriend went out all on his own today to go baby clothes shopping, i would have gone with him but he had to go to the job site at 9 this morning to wait for the lady with the keys....she ended up showing up at noon and told him to go home because she was going to a concert but he'll have to work tomorrow (GRRRRRRRRR not really complaining he's making $100 a day but the lady didnt really have to make him wait so long) anyway so he went to the swap meat and looked around there for baby clothes (idk if he found anything) then at 4 he calls me and tells me he's at target and asked me if i would mind him buying 1yr old sized baby shoes,me being asleep when i answered the phone i said no i dont mind lol. anyway so i text him a few minutes later and thank him for waking me up (my bedroom was over heating) and he tells me he didnt buy the shoes, i asked him "aww why did someone else grab em before you did?" him "no its just not the same without you" <---its cute but it made me sad to cuz i can tell he misses me even though its only been a week since we last saw each other

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• thats nice of him to think like that
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2011